- Making new friends on twitter!
- The fact that I no longer am suffering any ill effects from the most brutal gastroenteritis that I’ve ever had (which has kept me down since last weekend)!
- The Olympics are making me desperately wish to be healthy and go participate in sports! It’s fun to watch them and I’ve definitely been having a lot of Canadian pride with our recent rush of gold medal wins!
- Looking at pictures of cute animals and playing catch the mouse with my Marmie (we have a toy mouse hooked on the end of a fishing rod and we cast it up and down the stairs).
- Choosing from the nail polishes sent by the wonderful Mei-Lu <3. She spoils me too much!
- Playing rummy and listening to Jim Morrison with my Sarah! So much fun
- My mom and I built a snowman together last night and I decorated him! It was the first time I’ve been outside this winter for a fun purpose!
- The movie Frozen, which is just too good…
- ALL OF THE FASHION WEEKS AND MARCH MAGAZINE ISSUES!
- Filling out journals, forever and always <3
What have been the little delights of your week (or weeks, as it has been awhile since I’ve posted one of these)? I’d love to see some of your sunshine