- MY MOM! She made me feel better last night by telling me that maybe all this fatigue of the past year has been my body/brain trying to heal itself. It is a comforting thought, so perhaps I will stop being so hard on myself for it. She always manages to take the edge off of things in my mind. My mom is a goddess.
- My magazines that allow me to imagine that I partake in a more glamorous/stylish world. However, I do need to get on throwing some of them out, as they are taking over my space!
- Marmie is the best cat in the world. Yes, I am biased.
- American Hustle was a great movie and the fashion was even better! I will definitely be re-watching it!
- I get to have a chat with Mei-Lu soon!
- That the holidays are over and everyone is back in their routines… I thoroughly enjoyed the family gatherings, but it is nice to get back into a quiet and familiar groove.
When I take time to look at it closely, things are decent. They could be much, much better, but they could also be much, much worse. So I’m going to let myself indulge in a new book and hope that my back and head stop hurting soon!
(Image from WeHeartIt)
What were the perks of your week? I’d love to live vicariously through you!