- Making a list, checking it twice…(!)
- Tumblr, for allowing me to express myself when I can’t seem to bring myself to blog – which is happening WAY too often lately and really bumming me out. I’m just so fatigued lately that I can’t even hold a decent conversation, let alone write a blog post that anyone would want to read. I don’t know what to do about it. That aspect of life I’m really NOT LOVING. Even remotely. I’m struggling.
- When the weather is just right for a book (during the snowstorm the other night, I started Wuthering Heights, which is the perfect book for that horrid weather!)
- I finished the scrapbook for my mom for Christmas, which I’ve been working on for the past six months! It was such a relief to finish in time!
- Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year – Radiant Orchid! Such a beautiful shade! I look forward to it being splashed all over everything.
Does anyone have any happy things that they can list to cheer a girl up? I’d love to hear the good things from a week that someone actually enjoyed!