- Trying to find the perfect gifts to bring smiles to the faces of the people I love.
- Marmie has been an extra cuddle monster lately!
- Wearing a toque indoors is really helping me regulate my temperature!
- Reading what all my US friends are thankful for this year on Twitter – warms my cold heart
- My mom talking to me when I’m sad – it may not make everything better, but her distraction and love help take the edge off for sure!
- I shouldn’t admit this, but I just saw a video of someone popping a huge cyst, and as someone who also gets them…it was oddly satisfying! Hahaha. I’m gross.
- Hyperbole and a Half – her comics about depression are just so spot on. I know it’s part illness and part depression, but everything I love has been supremely dulled down for so many months now. I wonder if I’m ever going to break free…
- I love holiday traditions…sadly, they aren’t happening this year.
- Essie’s Wicked on my fingernails
Otherwise, I’m having a really annoying evening trying to buy things online for family members and the websites are failing me, so I will add in pictures to this later.
Hope you are all well.