- This gluten-free shortbread and coconut cream squares that my aunt was kind enough to share with us! The pieces were soooo decadent!
- Halloween costumes on little kids (not that I got to see very many of them, as a result of living in the middle of nowhere!)…
- Getting things in the mail…this week it was a stuffed dinosaur.
- The website ‘Crazy Things Parents Text’ has been cracking me up!
- Reading by the fireplace…see also, snoozing by the fireplace…
- The fact that this extra tough week will make me even more grateful for a lighter one when it comes!
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry has been a delightful read so far – I totally recommend it!
- It’s almost my birthday! Not that it much matters, as I don’t much celebrate – but still, come Thursday I will be yet another year older!
Almost exactly like this dude…
It turns out that this week wasn’t half bad once you take away the collection’s agency, and the pain/fatigue/nausea/etc…! This is why I always like trying to find some good in the bad – I’d completely not notice if I didn’t take the time to look for it! How has your week been?
Happy November everyone!