- I despise having my feelings messed around with for no good reason. I guess this time it falls under the ‘fool me once, shame on you – fool me twice, shame on me’ scenario…
- It takes me so ridiculously long to recover from even the most low-key gatherings. My body needs to learn to get it together.
- I must learn to quit the frozen yogurt – my sugar levels are coming in too high on myfitnesspal!
- I’m hardly finding any time to work on my art journal these days. I’m hoping that finishing the scrapbook for my mom will open up some time for more artistic energy in my life.
- We missed our chance to go see Stuart McLean & The Vinyl Cafe tonight *sad face*
I had a great visit with Sarah and B on the weekend, so that goes in my missed Love Me Fridays!!
My greatest hope in the whole world is that someday I will get well enough to maintain my fiery inspiration!
I caught a show around supper that was about chronically ill individuals and it brought back some painful memories. It’s shocking how such a simple moment can ruin a few hours (to a few days or weeks…).
How are all of my beloved readers? I’d love to hear what is going on in your life – trials and tribulations included. I’m sending all of my love.