- I never know what to feed myself, despite reading cookbooks, watching The Food Network, saving recipes, etc… It’s apparently an executive functioning issue with Asperger’s; it causes me to breakdown and cry at the fridge.
- I spent most of the week in a mega flare – bedridden times galore…
- The fact that I’ve been following my diet and counting calories fairly diligently, yet I’m still gaining weight while the rest of my family are going down in pounds.
- When the PANIC sets in that this may be how my life is forever with these illnesses. Sometimes I’m just going along, making the best of things, and I just get seized with this fear that I can’t manage this life.
- When my cat wails and bangs on my closet doors in the morning to wake me up, as he can’t possibly be awake without me!
- Getting into a new show that I know will take me FOREVER to watch, especially with my bizarre television anxiety. This happened with Parenthood this weekend…
Definitely applies to my life…I may even need two or three quiet ones…
I’m so attractive on my sick days – I can hardly handle it! Haha
(Images from WeHeartIt/Facebook)
How is everyone feeling today? Do you need to get anything off of your chest? You can scream and shout at me all you want if it will make you feel better!