- I am sooooo far behind on my scrapbook project that I was hoping to give my mother for Christmas. Either I need to kick myself in the ass to get this thing done, or I’m going to be without a present.
- Having to take a nap after being awake for three or four hours. Normal people do not have to do that. I wish I didn’t have to either. But if we’re talking wishes, I’m sure I could put a hell of a lot more on this list!
- Constantly pouring sweat off of my face! Apparently it’s a Fibromyalgia and CFS problem, but it’s driving me crazy. My skin always feels like I’m running a high fever, but I’m not. I can’t even put on makeup or read outside without sweat melting my face and getting in my eyes .
- The cycles of chronic illness…I never have any sweet clue how I’m going to feel from one minute to another and it makes everything seem like a giant challenge.
- I feel like the only thing I’m good at doing lately is reading…
It sure does…
How I escape my existence…
I feel like this cat! Haha
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I somehow need to adjust my expectations about accomplishing things. Otherwise I’m just going to keep having crises of faith in my ability to do anything. Sadly, I have no idea how to make that adjustment.
How are you all doing today? Anything you need to get off your chest? Rant away my darlings, rant away.