- Lorde’s music – so refreshing
- I received Toni Bernhard’s book in the mail today and I can’t wait to read it!
- I found some cute greeting cards for a couple of my twitter friends
- Looking at art online…
- Knowing that other people – on twitter and that read this blog – know how I feel (as this week has been especially bad).
- Hospital technicians who get the vein on the first go for blood work!
Otherwise, I’m looking forward to starting a new week! Hopefully I’ll manage to make it better than this past one! I’ve also managed to blog five days in a row, so that’s a new and exciting return!
What are the little moments of bliss that you’ve experienced alongside the pain this past week? Share some sunshine with me!