- I’ve been in a funk lately – which has been clearly demonstrated by my inability to blog. I feel like the creative part of me, which usually runs so strong, has just up and died. I’m hoping that’s not the case and that I’m just in a writer’s/artist’s block situation.
- Seeing all the adorable little families at the beach makes me get all weepy at the fact that I feel like no one will ever want me in general, let alone to start a family with me. I probably couldn’t even handle a family. Doesn’t take away the fact that I’ve thought that was going to be my future for the last…long time! I wonder if I’ll always be broken or if someday I will manage to get somewhat put back together. It would be nice if anyone could accept the whole illness package, but that seems to be a stretch.
- It seems that every single time I let myself out of my protective bubble of ignorance, I have a complete meltdown at how hard and harsh the world is. Whether it’s reading the news, or connecting with someone else…everything seems to come crashing down around me. I have too many feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings. I’ve done a lot to attempt to curb their power, but they still have quite a hold over me!
- I want to print this blog, but I haven’t quite figured out how just yet…plus, it will probably cost me a small fortune, being as it’s been going on for 5 years now!
- I am sore because I overdid it this past weekend. Story of my life.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
How are you all feeling today? I hope that I’m back to blogging after last week’s debacle. I’m still in a sad fest, but I’m hoping I can break through soon. I’d love to hear from you!