- Swimming in the ocean, even though the exercise of it makes me feel terrible afterwards…
- Getting lost in the world of Larry McMurty’s Lonesome Dove (although the ending made me kind of sad!)
- I ordered a weighted blanket to be made in my own choice fabrics, so I’m looking forward to that.
- My cat is adjusting to being the only pet in the house (not really a love me thing, but a better thing…).
- Having a good cry at the psychologist’s office while trying to eliminate some of my judgmental talk towards myself (again, not a good thing, but I’ve somewhat improved…).
There really hasn’t been a whole lot to love this week (especially evident when I’m putting slowly adjusting to losing a beloved pet and crying at the doctor’s office on the list!). My fingers are crossed that the upcoming week brings better joys! I’m looking forward to hiding out this weekend while my parents entertain guests anyway – gives me time to play games and Pinterest to my heart’s content. Hopefully I will feel better by then, as I’m rather nauseous and exhausted right now.
I always need to remember this…
I wore my aviators to the beach today!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
If you’ve had a better week than I have, share some of your good moments with me! I feel like I missed out on a bunch of happy these last few days!