- Netflix is doing this whole working/not-working schtick lately. When I’m home alone, Netflix is one of my only friends, so I’d really like it if it could get its shit together. My internet must be lagging or something…
- I’m EXHAUSTED from all of the social activity from the last two weeks. Other than going to the doctor, I’m going to crawl into my bed and be the most anti-social creature of life for the next little bit.
- Although, I wish it was acceptable to make small talk in the world the way that I would like to – which is basically gathering information on people’s innermost thoughts and wishes as well as their daily routines! Alas, most people don’t like to tell you that stuff, especially when they hardly know you!
- The pain in my hips is making it hard to lay, sit, stand, and walk…so it’s basically a no win situation. Ow.
- Today is my last doctor’s appointment with one of my more favorite docs. Then he leaves to go back to the United States. Oh well, it was good working relationship.
Now to get back to my normal routine since everyone has gone back to work!
How are you all doing? Feel free to vent to me, I love to hear from you!