- This is the flare that never ends…it just goes on and on my friends…
- It’s beating me up, I have constant migraines, allodynia, insomnia/hypersomnia, extra mean myofascial pain syndrome, nausea, dizziness, stomachaches to end all stomachaches, etc…I’m really enjoying myself. On the plus side, I get to take it easy and not beat myself up about getting things done; when I’m this sick, I understand the whole disability side of things.
- I hope Florida allows me to take a vacation from the pain as much as it does from this snowy location.
- I saw Beyonce’s half-time show this morning, and I swear I would give just about anything for even 1/10th of her energy. It made me need a nap just looking at her!
- My kitty is sickly…I’m watching him today and he seems a little more peppy…but I need to make sure he doesn’t need a vet trip! I slept next to him for the majority of last night, just because I’m a worried cat momma – I think it’s just a cold.
- A severe PTSD reaction after watching a couple episodes of a television show. I felt really lame that a character on the television could have me shriek-crying, but her character just reminded me so much of people from my past…
I have many years of practice…
It goes out wayyyyyy more than I do…there is no comparison!
What are you struggling with this week in regards to chronic illness or the ups and downs of life? How do you all make yourselves feel better when you are in a particularly bad flare?