- I’m in a whole world of pain this week. A flare has come in and taken over my body and I’m just struggling to get through the days. Thank goodness for bed and pain medication. I hate the two weeks around my period.
- Movies that have super low dialogue and super loud music. Gah.
- The fact that I have to put all the little projects I like to do away until I recover a bit.
- I need brain activity in order to come up with things to write, and that brain activity is a bit stunted today…
- I’m counting down the days for Florida, although I hope I feel a bit better for the travel days!
- Glucerna is a helpful thing to have in one’s fridge when not feeling well. Fun tip.
- My lips are so dry this time of year even though I slather them with lip balm.
- I know I should quit sugar, but it seems like such an impossible task when my diet is so limited with Celiac Disease, Lactose Intolerance, and Gastroparesis…
- A long-time friend through twitter passed away…she was a great support to me, and her death is devastating. She was a true warrior.
No one seems to realize how this illness destroys one’s entire body…
How are all of my beloved readers doing this week? Feel free to have a bit of a grump fest to me in the comments…I love feeling not alone in this struggle. Sending sunshine and healing thoughts to each and every one of you!