- Collecting my favorite pages out of magazines and putting them in plastic sheets and storing them in binders with all sorts of different categories. It’s like I’m making a set of best-of magazines!
- Goodreads…I love that there is a community that exists to share and love books of all kinds. I love reading other people’s reviews and getting recommendations from their ratings and lists. Plus, it allows me to see which books I’ve read, which my less-than-stellar memory would not do fully.
- Our new fireplace, which is finally working right and helps keep me warm on these cold, cold days.
- The shorts I bought online fit perfectly! Now if my bathing suit fits right, I’ll be super lucky. I have a feeling that it’s not going to though, so I might just have to buy one in Florida…
- Watching Coronation Street with my mother and getting WAYY too involved. We are too wrapped up in that soap opera!
- Leggings. They are like pants but wayyyy more comfortable. Gotta love them.
- When my skin is clear (which is not now, by the way…I look like a teenager…).
- Writing out my packing list almost a month in advance because I’m that particular about details.
- Reading great books…I’ve been on a roll lately!
Movie nights with the family are pretty great…mind you, this selection of films doesn’t do it for me!
Cute cat pictures obviously make me very happy…
I would like to be eating this right now please!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are the little decadent things that are making your life a little more tolerable (or even enjoyable!) this week? I’d love to hear them! Spread a little joy to yourself today!