- Pain, pain, go away, please don’t ever come backkkkkk…I’m tired of hurting, but alas, that just seems like it’s my way of life.
- I hate how my body malfunctions in the middle of a social event and I have to go lay down in my room just to calm the mini-blackouts that my brain is trying to have. As usual, I have to hear everyone laughing from a distance.
- Writing a blog in this particular mood isn’t the greatest distraction method…
- The show Girls, however, is a good distraction method, even though I can’t really relate to their plight, as I haven’t really gotten to be much of an independent 20-something year old.
- I like this quote: ”You can ignore reality. But you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” – Ayn Rand
- Perhaps if I got dressed and put some effort into my appearance I would feel more like a human today. I used to like doing that back in the day…
- How much cold weather makes my body worse…can’t wait to get on that plane, although I’m going to miss Mr. Kitty so much!
It would be nice for them to not cause so much discomfort…and yes, I know there are illegal drugs that produce this effect but I’m on enough prescription ones to not add any into the mix!
Dreams, dreams, dreams…
I plan on being a happier Annie tomorrow.
What have you been struggling through over the past week? When I write my problems down, they seem to appear less gargantuan than they did in my head. I hope you are all doing as well as possible <3.