- I booked my plane ticket to Florida! For once, I won’t just be laying in bed all day every day. More like laying on a couch in a warmer location! I’m leaving one month from today .
- Finding neat DIY projects on Pinterest…now I just need to get up the ambition to get the materials and actually do some of them.
- The days that I actually remember to charge my iPod…
- I think Eddie Redmayne should be my boyfriend. I want to see Les Miserables again soon! On that same note, I want Jennifer Lawrence to be one of my best pals!
- Our fireplace is finally producing a suitable amount of heat.
- Picking up used books at Value Village for a steal! I always find such good ones there.
- Long bubble baths
- Leisurely flipping through magazines…
- Medicine…seriously, I’ve been stuck in pain central lately…
This picture amuses the crazy cat lady in me!
I love this picture!
What are the beautiful little things that the world has gifted you with this week? It has been a fairly down and out time for me, but when I take the time to examine everything…there are always a few lovely moments and ideas. Take a little time out of your day to write them down as well!