- I’m missing my previously skinny body a little bit these days. There isn’t a whole lot that I can do about the change in my figure brought on by these illnesses, as they limit what I can eat/digest, as well as remove my ability to do serious exercise. I know it can always be a million times worse though, so I’m slowly learning to love my body this way as well!
- Some kind of virus hit me this weekend and did a number on me. Plus, I had to miss my cousin’s baby shower.
- I’m debating whether or not to get away from this place for awhile and stay on my grandparents’ couch in Florida…I’m thinking yes, although nothing is set in stone yet …we shall see. Issues = it costs money, no privacy for hiding out in case I feel awful (I don’t know about you guys but I don’t like being in public when I’m feeling terrible), and leaving my cat behind is always super difficult.
- I’m not writing. I NEED to be writing. And yet for some reason, when I pick up this computer, I instead get distracted by a billion other things. I could write on pen and paper, but it’s pretty hard to edit it that way.
- Fibromyalgia has been kicking my ass all winter…
Always look at how far you’ve come! I know when I do, it makes the little things that bother me seem irrelevant!
I’m having one of these kinds of days though…
I’m going to go try to get some inspiration.
How are you all doing? Anything making life extra hard these days? They feel less mountainous if you write them down, so feel free to share with moi! Sending love and feel better wishes to all who need them!