- Short stories (both reading and attempting to write…)
- My art journal for letting me feel remotely creative…
- Raspberry Jam and Peanut Butter
- That first night sleeping on clean bed sheets
- Shopping online – ideally I’d like to never have to leave the house to shop!
- Updating the music in my iTunes!
- Collecting names for stories I want to write…I’m obsessed with names.
- Playing the treat game with my mom and Mr. Marmerson (my kitty)
- I’m excited to watch The Golden Globes as Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hosting! Plus the Academy Award nominations are out, and I’m excited as I am a sucker for a good movie…
- Allowing myself to have a lazy day, as I feel awful and I worked hard enough (well as hard as I can…) all week.
- Caramel chocolates left over from Christmas…
Always, always, always…
Silly kitties…Marms tries to cram himself in every box and bag he can find
That would be the only way this body would spring into action too :/
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are the little things that made you smile this week? I’d love to hear them and see if there are any that I could add to my list! I may be in pain and tired, but reflecting on such moments makes life a little more tolerable!