- That evil female time of the month that makes all my other illnesses flare up as well. It’s like a pain and sleepiness party going on up in this body…
- I’ve turned into sleeping beauty and yet I have no prince to come kiss me and put some energy back in me!
- My hearing has been causing me a lot of pain lately. As soon as I have the money, I’m totally ordering the best noise-cancelling headphones on the market.
- I’m missing the couple of shows that I got wrapped up in during the fall – can’t wait until they start again within the next month or two!
- My printer is out of ink…this always happens on the day that I actually want to print something.
- The feeling that I’m not being productive enough (which is one thing that continually haunts me…still working on eliminating that one…).
- I want to start a book club online. I know I wouldn’t manage to get one going around here…if anyone reads this and is interested – leave me a comment! I always want to talk about what I read with people, but no one really seems to care.
- I feel brain dead and can’t come up with anything brilliant…
My pinky is about the only thing that doesn’t have a massive muscle knot…
It’s quite unpleasant!
What are you planning for your week on this Monday? Or are you more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants person? I have to make lists or I go absolutely nutty. Even if my body refuses to let me finish the list, I at least know that I don’t have to rely on my mediocre memory. Let me in on your life – I always love to hear what other people are thinking and planning .