- I’ve been so sleepy!! I can’t seem to accomplish much when I sleep the morning away, and then the late afternoon/early evening, and then again in the late evening til morning! So frustrating. I either need to be pumping 18 more cups of coffee into me, or I need someone to hurry up and cure this illness (a girl can dream!).
- I picked up a bunch of heavy boxes in the basement without thinking about it, and hurt my back. You’d think after doing this a million times in my life that I’d learn, but alas, no. I’ve spent most of the weekend flat on my back with a heating pad.
- I need to focus and end up completing a few of the 40 different projects that I have on the go.
- My Christmas money budget is almost shot, but I only have two gifts left to purchase, so hopefully I can manage to pull it together. Maybe I’ll add in some poems to their holiday cards and it will look like more.
- Speaking of holiday cards, I need to collect some addresses from my favorite people online and get to sending some in the mail!!
- I hate that I can’t drink or party, so while everyone else is out spending time with people, I’m inside watching scary movies on my computer…
Oh Garfield, I get you buddy!
My soul likes the chocolate too much – that’s why I need to go walking!
It’s true – as much as we want to please everyone, we need to make ourselves happy first!
What’s been weighing on your mind for the past week? I find if you write it down, it sets you free. Everything looks slightly more manageable when it’s on paper (or the Internet haha). I’d love for you to share with me, it’s sometimes kinda lonely in this little blog!!