- The Voice – the battle rounds, Ceelo Green and his awesome parrot (although I miss his cat!), and the ability for steals! Fun show all around.
- David’s Tea. If I don’t drink tea every night throughout the Fall, I get discombobulated.
- Hoping, hoping, hoping that the Calvin Klein dress that I got for my birthday will fit when it gets here. I’ll be a sad panda if it doesn’t!
- Slowly going through my closet and getting rid of things that I a) don’t love b) don’t feel great on my skin and c) don’t fit size wise anymore!
- Looking at the sales on iPad apps every day and trying to have the best combo that I can on my iPad (I’m a bit OCD about it!).
- Lucy Spraggan on The X-Factor in the UK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc4JJ4nIRk4 - how can you not love her?!?!
- That Jon made room on my computer for new things!! It has been packed for ages and I had no idea how to clean it up.
- Rubbing Marmie’s belly and hearing him purr
- Complete and total quiet
- Seeing and holding my friend’s baby! She’s such a cutie and just snuggled right in! One of the most well-behaved babies that I’ve ever witnessed.
This picture makes me super happy!
I thoroughly enjoy geeking out about things!
I just popped online to finish this blog, but otherwise I’m a sleepy girl today!
What little things have struck you as beautiful, fun, inspiring, or wonderful this week? Share them with me and spread some joy .