Let’s see, let’s see…what has my week been like:
- My hormones have been all over the place, making me a crying, whiny, cranky mess. I was definitely best avoided for the weekend.
- Pain has been through the roof lately, a simple shift in my body is all it takes to start up a flare!
- My computer cord has been repaired, but I still know that buying a new laptop is in my future, so I best start saving my very few monies.
- I need to replace all of my urges to eat junk food with my love of drinking tea. If I was successful, maybe I could knock off a few pounds.
- I’ve been so sensitive to sound lately. Even sitting at the dinner table and hearing utensils touch the plates makes my head feel like it’s going to explode.
- I’ve been feeling overwhelmed and subsequently less inspired to blog. I need to kick that in the ass. Soon I’ll start blogging about all the interesting things I’m learning about Asperger’s and how I fit into the spectrum, but I’m not quite there yet. I hope that will help.
- If shipping costs from US websites to Canada weren’t so astronomical, I’d have a much easier time with my Christmas shopping endeavors.
- I’ve had the desire to sleep ALL of the time. I haven’t even made it for a walk at the track in more than a week. Blah. I wish I knew what was stealing every ounce of energy. You’d think that someone on stimulants would at least be able to have an hour or two out of the day where they function!
- My pain doctor appointment left me an emotional wreck – I will disclose the details in tomorrow’s post .
This has been true all weekend!
I feel like this should be turned into a poem ASAP.
I LOVE this and I feel like I need a copy to hand out to anyone who meets me in one of these states!
How has everyone’s week been?