- Writing long emails back and forth with a friend!
- Watching creepy movies all through October
- My new fuzzy moccasins that keep my feet warm!
- Rainy days for reading new books in bed…
- Drinking a ridiculous amount of David’s Tea – my absolute favorite part of colder weather!
- Seeing my dream home in September’s Style At Home magazine *drool* -> I wish I could have 5 different houses and decorate them in my favorite styles (as I have quite a few different likes!).
- The show Candice Tells All gives me so much design inspiration!
- Heating pads…my stomach is pain central…
- My search for great holiday cards is on! I need to get them sent in November if I want them to arrive everywhere on time!
- My dad fixing my power cord! His talent as a fixer-upper never fails to amaze me.
- Making sushi with my mom…
- Mr. Marms is finally snuggling up on the couches when we watch television!
- Butter popcorn rice chips that Sarah got me completely hooked on! I can’t stop eating them!
- The fact that it’s almost the weekend and I won’t have to try and churn out one of these blog posts in my lessened mental and physical condition for a few days…
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing these last few days!
Those kittens are so cute that I want to steal them!!! Ahhh! Crazy cat lady urges!
I’m happy that The Big Bang Theory is back on the air!
What from this past week are you grateful for? Share your list with me! I guarantee that by writing out a list like this once a week, all the bad things in life will seem more tolerable.