- For the first time EVER I was lucky enough to have my puppy and my kitty both curled up on me at the same time! Usually they can’t stand to be near each other!
- Learning more about Asperger’s Syndrome and figuring out just why I have happened to live my life the way I have for the past 25 years. It’s quite fascinating and a little frightening, but I need the knowledge to try to do things better in the future.
- That my kitty stayed in the garage yesterday (thank goodness!!) even though he could have escaped. I would be a train wreck without him.
- Interior design websites fill me with glee!
- I love how Kate Spade always makes the most adorable products! If only I could afford them
- Flipping through old books of poetry that I wrote…
- Trying to figure out the most thoughtful gifts to get my family members for Christmas (I start early!).
- Color palettes
- A Project Runway marathon
- The book Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris, which I’ve just started to read! He’s always a funny writer!
- It’s finally tea drinking weather!! I get to have a daily cuppa before bed now! I love David’s Tea, they are so so so good.
- The game Drench, which is allowing me to procrastinate today: http://www.flashbynight.com/drench/
Always just a little bit better…
The odd couple! These two look like they are up to no good! I think Marmie should befriend a crow!
Define yourself…enjoy some color while you’re at it!
What are the little things that have made you happy this week? You should always try to write a gratitude list (if not every day than at least every week!). I’d love to hear your list!