- The times where I feel uninspired. Usually, I can just pick up a magazine, or surf the Internet for a minute, and inspiration comes rushing through me, but sometimes, my brain just gets low and tired and nothing seems even remotely worth doing. I had one of those days on Saturday, and Sunday was basically recovery time from the blah-ness of the previous day…
- I’m exhausted all of the time, and with the change in weather, my pain seems to be increasing.
- The fact that I can only really travel through books and the Internet, as my lack of funds and illnesses make actual traveling a LOT more difficult.
- I have not yet managed to fix the clutter on my dressing table yet and it’s driving my crazy. It may be a project for later tonight.
- I want to take the longest bubble bath in history. I don’t know why I haven’t taken as many bubble baths since I’ve moved, as I used to take them all the time at the old house! They make me bliss out, especially if I have a bath bomb from Lush in there!
- I feel like the people I’ve been closest to are drifting away…maybe I’m drifting. Who knows.
- Never knowing which foods are going to set my Gastroparesis off…
- Some of the reading that I’ve been doing for therapy is very gut-wrenching. I know I need to read it, learn it, and apply it to my own life, but it’s tricky when there are so many emotions involved.
And another 50 Shades of Pain…
Sleeping, taking meds, and eating are my hobbies (Not really, but they do take up an inordinate amount of my time!).
Marmie’s nails are long enough that he’s capable of finger amputations and some killer scratches!
I’ve listed my problems to the universe (a.k.a. the Internet) and now I can let them go. It’s all about ridding myself of the negative and making room for the positive.
What things do you need to get out of your system this Monday?