- Well definitely Mr. Marms, as I had a nasty nightmare last night about losing him!
- Looking at photos on Pinterest, even though it eats up too much of my time…
- Painting, even if I’m not all that great at it. It’s still fun to swirl the brush around in the acrylic colors and drag them across a canvas
- White Collar is almost over and it’s time to move on to a new television show. I’m thinking Sherlock or Doctor Who – which is better?
- The feeling of relief one has when pain eases up even 40%. I’ve been struggling with more pain than usual lately, so any breaks from it are a real treat.
- Lana Del Ray’s album in my ear before I fall asleep at night…
- Having conversations about with my parents about their younger days. Makes me wish I was a teenager in the 1970s! I’m so nostalgic lately!
- That the Emmy’s at least had some people with pretty dresses, as the show was really not entertaining in the slightest.
- The occasional walk that I can get in at the track when I’m not in the midst of pain, pain, and more pain!
- A Coronation Street marathon with my momma!
Those kittens are so cute that I could keel over and die!!!
I try to do so each and every day!
What all are you grateful for this week? I’m looking forward to crawling into bed and playing some Bejeweled!