- The long(ish) drive to and from my psychologist’s office – at least she’s worth each and every cent! Without her, I wouldn’t be making nearly as much progress, so I’m so glad I have a great one! She understands me better than anyone else in life, so maybe someday she’ll help me explain my thoughts and actions to the rest of the world.
- This new warm weather spell that showed up just as I was getting used to the cooler weather (and enjoying it!).
- How traumatized I ended up being when we moved my desk from my room to my sister’s room. It was even partly my decision, as my room was so crowded, but when it actually happened I felt like my safety net was being ripped apart! The visual chaos of my room and how many things I needed to find a new home for was enough to land me in panic attack land. I had to be drugged and take a nap in my mom’s bed for most of the rest of the day.
- My computer is at its storage capacity, and although I keep deleting things, nothing changes. I need to figure out what is taking up so much room!
- When I wake up late for an appointment and my morning routine gets lost. I don’t do well without routine, it throws my whole life off.
- PTSD and the flashbacks that come with it. I thought I had buried it deep enough, but apparently it’s pushing itself to the front of my mind. Something else to deal with in therapy…
- The fact that I had my ears pierced at least ten years ago, but they are still often infected. I can’t seem to wear jewelry that isn’t ridiculously expensive – I even bought a fairly expensive ring and it reacts with my skin and turns massively green. Between green fingers and infected ears, I’m kind of frustrated with both my body and the jewelry world!
- I wish I was a teen in the 1970s. Seriously.
This quote could not possibly be any more accurate about my life situation right now! I love it!
Some days I do believe my dreams have been shattered. Lately, I’ve been more optimistic. There must be something I can find that will suit me and my illnesses!
I’m finally letting go of the mask that I used to put on for the world…
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What have been your struggles of the week? You will always feel better if you write them out – I promise! Let me know if you can relate to any of this!