- Songza – I love that I just have to pick a mood or activity and it comes up with the perfect playlist for me!!
- I’m almost finished of my puzzle and then I can glue it and frame it!
- Snuggling with Mr. Marms, especially now that the temperature has gone down! He’s a little bundle of warmth in my bed
- Reading Spirit Junkie and doing the self-reflection exercises
- Walking the track at the Wellness Center (not the last few days though, as rain rolled in and my hips stiffened right up…)
- Turning my sister’s bedroom into half an office for myself, so that I can clear out some of the clutter in my room. Having a household’s worth of stuff in a tiny bedroom isn’t conducive to productivity, so hopefully this change will allow me to start working at my desk and my easel again.
- Makeup’s miraculous properties on my face…
- When I manage to make my hair curly!
- Good fiction novels (I’m debating making an amazon order, just trying to see if I can justify it financially!).
- Watching television in bed. Such a novelty!
- Having a girls’ night with my mom and my aunt – we’re going out for dinner and then watching Crazy, Stupid, Love.
An image from WeHeartIt, I’d love to know who the illustrator is!
I forgot to post this yesterday because Fibromyalgia gives me some awesome memory fog! I wasn’t even doing anything exciting to distract me from it. So just go with what the bunny says
What are you enjoying this week? The little things are what make life worth living and I love hearing which ones were inspiring to you over the past seven days! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!