- I am NEVER drinking again. Seriously. Every time that I have had a glass of wine in the past few years (white or red), I end up with a migraine to kill all other migraines. I’ve tested this enough times to know better, but I slipped up on the weekend, and did it again. It’s just too much pain, so I’m off the alcohol for good.
- A duodenal ulcer, which I’ve suffered from prior, but didn’t recognize again until fairly late in the symptoms game. I had been complaining about stomach discomfort and heartburn for weeks, which progressed into a very specific spot with immense pain. Thankfully, I’m now on Nexium and Diovol to slowly move it into oblivion.
- Fall allergies. I thought it was due time for allergy season to be over…
- I hate when I start running out of episodes of my favorite show…it’s always such a bummer. I want to be with the characters forever! I feel the same way about books. I connect to fictional characters substantially better than other human beings.
- I’ve been so immensely tired lately, and everything feels like a monumental task (including this blog entry). It’s stressful when such little tasks eat up so much energy!
- I’m trying to decide whether or not I want to move into the lowest level of my parents house, or if I want to stay in my smaller, already established room upstairs. I’ve done pro-con lists and they are ridiculously close.
- I can’t wait for the new television season to hurry up and get into action!
- I’m stressing out in advance about going to Florida next year and staying in the same place that I stayed with my ex-partner last year/doing the same things. Plus, I hardly trust anyone to look after my beloved Mr. Marms, so that will be hard for 2 weeks!
- I’ve been doing some pretty intense therapy, and though I feel like I’m making progress, it is hard to cope with bawling my eyes out in the process. Gotta take the good with the bad!!
- Zoe (my dog) seems to be going senile and it’s sad to watch her go…she’s had a long(ish) life with us, but it makes me sad. I’m hoping she can get better :/.
One of my big pet peeves.
Another big pet peeve of mine!
I think a lot of us can relate to this!!
What has been getting you down lately? Write it down, put it in perspective, and let it go. One of the best things I’ve ever learned to do, alongside making a list of things for which I am grateful!