- Doing my gigantic puzzle of a cat scuba-diving in a fish-bowl. I love old-school puzzles. I can’t wait to do more of them. They are such a wonderful combination of shape recognition, color recognition, and pure fun. I like doing puzzles on my iPad too, but it’s not the same.
- White Collar. I’m obsessed. I can’t stop watching it.
- Feeling inspired to write short stories again due to the inspiration of an e-mail friend full of beautiful ideas and a similar outlook on life.
- The X-Factor with Britney and Demi on it. So much better!
- Looking at all the wonderful collections and street style of New York Fashion Week – and there are still three more Fashion Weeks to go!
- Having successful therapy sessions and enjoying the fact that I have basically removed myself from my anger. Plus, I had a wonderful conversation with a friend this week who seemed to actually appreciate one of my little golden nuggets of wisdom that I’ve picked up through all of this work on making myself somewhat better. She said she was going to keep it as a motto, which made me rather pleased.
- Having a friend who is nice enough to do research on autism just so that she knows more about how to treat me and what to say. Talk about a special person!
- Crisp fall weather, fall fashion, tea and coffee season, more blankets on the bed season, and more…can you tell that Fall is my favorite season?
- The PearlTrees app for the iPad, which kept me entertained long into the night.
I love this picture . It may not always be fun to exist, but it definitely is an extraordinary thing when one thinks about it!
I’m slowly but surely learning to put everything in perspective.
I love Pusheen and I love snuggles .
What are the little moments of bliss that you’ve had this past week? Fill me in!