- I’ve been watching Undercover Boss and I always get all teary-eyed when someone is thanked for doing their job so well. It makes me so sad that people with serious chronic illnesses fight every day for their life, and yet just get brushed aside by society as people who are more or less failing at life (unless you have cancer…). If anything we should be congratulated for keeping our head above water and not giving in to the relentless suffering. I’ve met so many brave people online who have a wonderful attitude towards living in these tough circumstances, and I believe that each and every one of us should be CONGRATULATED. We may not be getting paid (those of us stuck in our homes), but we damn well are working just as hard as everyone else, if not harder. So congrats guys and gals. I’m proud of each and every one of you.
- The virus that has plagued me the last week was a brutal one. It made every other problem I had about 140 times worse, minus my neuroses, as I was too tired and brain-dead to even entertain such things…
- My switch in birth control seems to have started up some mood swings in me again. I’m hoping it settles down, because it’s the only pill that seems to combat my cystic acne successfully.
- I feel more alone than ever…I’m distanced from my best friend, some of my closest friends on twitter seem to have disappeared, and it really makes me want to work on being someone that people want to be around. I have no ideas as to where to make friends in such a tiny locale. Blech.
- That one can’t eat away one’s feelings without getting fat…they really should make that possible…
Alone again…thank goodness my parents are wonderful.
It never goes away…can’t run or hide from it.
I’m going to go with making me stronger today, but last week I might have voted for killing me…
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Hopefully you’re all as well as possible. Has anything been getting under your skin in the past week? Feel free to vent it out and start fresh. That’s the beauty of keeping a journal, even if mine happens to be online. Keep on fighting the good fight everyone.