- Getting dressed up, just for the hell of it. I don’t get to leave the house that often, and I’ve had clothes that I’ve outgrown without even properly wearing, so now I just get fancy on a whim!
- Learning about other people’s routines, especially famous people. It’s so fascinating. I’m a big believer in routines helping people to be successful, and apparently I also like to be a bit of a voyeur. I love that Harper’s Bazaar has a regular feature now on the routines of successful fashion icons (although I’m interested in everyone and anyone…).
- Opening my window and letting the cool North wind blow in! So refreshing after a long, hot summer.
- My fever is gone! I had a wicked one Monday night through Wednesday morning and I was drenched and half-delirious.
- Curling up with Mr. Marms and having his purrs put us both to sleep <3
- Listening to the playlist that I made on Wednesday for the blog, while I write this entry!
- Matchbook magazine
- I feel like I should be focusing on cooking in the upcoming months…it’s an area of my life that’s not highly developed, so I think I should get on it!
- Peeling oranges…I’m not sure why I love it so much, but I totally do…
- The Great Gatsby is such a great read – the words just dance and sing in my head.
- Being nostalgic
- Lana Del Ray
- Flipping through Vanity Fair while watching whatever I DVR’d this week
The beauty of a few weeks of Fall and Spring
Kate Middleton is on the cover of my Vanity Fair magazine, and this picture with her and Prince William at the Olympics is easily my favorite picture of them of ALL TIME. Look how happy they are! So nice to see royalty who actually aren’t afraid to show affection (other than my beloved Prince Harry of course haha!).
Kittens having a party. You know, the usual.
What have been your highlights of the week? I’d love to hear about them!