- The Blue Moon tonight!
- Some more alone time to get my routine down and hopefully be more productive…
- Listography (I’ve been obsessed lately)
- Bronwyn’s 4th birthday on Monday and seeing her lovely momma!
- Getting my laser stars projector in the mail, along with my cupcake stress ball and my kaleidoscope! LOVE THEM. Every member in my family was obsessed with my room last night – it felt super special.
- Extra kitty snuggles – he’s finally back to giving me the amount of affection that I used to get at the old house!!
- The colors cobalt blue and oxblood for Fall fashion – so gorgeous!
- We Bought A Zoo was a sweet movie…I recommend.
- Cable for letting me watch 3rd Rock From The Sun, as it cracks me up and I haven’t seen it in ages!
- The fact that it’s almost time to move from cold showers to warm/hot showers again. My favorite time of year is Fall.
- I’ve been feeling a little bit better physically in the past week. Now if only I could catch up mentally!
I am trying to embrace all of my alone time .
Haha, sometimes Mr. Marms spoons me this way! I love my cuddly kitty!
I love people who focus on spreading what they love instead of constantly bashing everything! I’m a firm believer that if you don’t like it, try to keep it at bay in your life. Bashing is cool sometimes if you can’t get rid of the problems though, as one can’t keep all of that stress in!!
What is making you happy this week? I’d love to know what you love! Promote it and maybe I’ll find something new and wonderful to add to my arsenal of happy things!