- Learning more about myself each and every day…
- The massive amount of support that my mother is giving me lately – seriously, I have no idea what I’d do without her.
- My new glasses!
- The Food Network and its ability to make my tummy growl…
- September issues of fashion magazines…I’m basically in fashion heaven right now.
- The leather couches in our basement are potentially even more comfortable than my bed.
- All the new Asperger’s books that I have to explore.
- Coming up with cute outfits
- ThinkGeek products
- The fact that the weather is finally starting to cool down – it’s time to sleep under all my blankets again!
- I want to get a Laser Stars Projector. Definitely an idea for a birthday present
- Watching a What Not To Wear marathon with my sister because the Internet was down!
Meow, meow, meow, meow…
Chocolate…and some ice cream on the side would be good too!
My current state going into this dinner – and I am well dressed! A Charlotte Ronson floral dress with a blush blazer and a braid in my hair!
What are your cheery parts of the week? I’d love to know!