- New awesome glasses (I don’t have them yet, but they are in my future!)
- The beautiful new burgundy full length coat that I bought at Value Village for 25 dollars!!! It’s the perfect color for fall and an excellent shape. I’m in love.
- Summer is slowly coming to an end, and hopefully the temperatures will go down and I can start snuggling under tons of blankets again. I will even be able to exercise more without falling over from heatstroke!
- Good gluten-free pizza!
- Learning more about the self-care needed for my high-functioning Asperger’s. It’s like learning how to live all over again, as I’ve tried to hide everything about myself that seemed unnatural for so many years now. I need to learn to embrace me. Plus, since I was only diagnosed last year, I still feel like I have so much to learn about why I feel what I feel and why I do what I do (and why that leaves me only partially functional – in addition to the illnesses on the side). My mom let me order a few books on the subject with her credit card today, which was super nice!
- My psychologist who is truly the BEST psychologist in the WHOLE WORLD.
- I’m thinking of putting up fairy lights, and maybe getting a lava lamp or a glitter lamp for my room! Maybe a star projector for the ceiling? I basically want it to be my safe haven of prettiness.
- Seeing my friends, even though I wasn’t feeling great – it was still totally 100% worth it
- New (old) books…
- SEPTEMBER MAGAZINES – I’m still waiting to get my hands on that 916 page Vogue…it will be a happy day.
- Really lame TLC shows that I can watch and zone out…talk about relaxing and slowing my over-active brain.
Ha, I’m not quite 30 yet, but I certainly can put bingo dots on a LOT of these squares!
I wish I could take Mr. Marms and replicate him with a photocopier!!
So many things to love lately!