- My skin is still rather blah, so I can’t wait to get off this birth control for endometriosis and go back on the birth control that made my skin nice and clear! Hopefully the endo will behave itself!
- The amount of work it is to go through the massive amount of people that I’m following on Twitter to narrow it down and make it less overwhelming… a LOT of work. Seriously.
- The humidity. I’m having cold showers every hour on the hour because with Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS, my body can’t regulate temperature. It’s so unpleasant. I can’t wait for cold weather. It’s a whole lot easier to make oneself warm than it is to keep oneself cold.
- I finally have some alone time!!! It’s so exhausting being surrounded by other people all of the time. That shows just how introverted I am!
- Just how little help I am able to find for my high-functioning Asperger’s related issues that are causing me serious issues…
- My inability to tell people what I really want and need, because I feel like it’s such an imposition. As a result, I end up blowing up about something stupid that I could have easily solved. I need to work on that.
- I need to put more effort into my creative endeavors. I’m feeling a little more inspired as of last night, so maybe I’ll manage to accomplish something.
- I totally need to implement some kind of schedule for my life, and then try to follow it every day. I do well in routine, but no matter how I try to put it together, the illness seems to derail it. An alarm clock purchase would be a good start at least, as I left the other one in my ex-home.
I know kitty, it’s a lot for me to handle!
I go back and forth on this all of the time.
This is my goal for most days!
Anyone have anything they need to get off of their chests? Feel free to leave an entry in the comments, as it makes me feel less alone in my struggles. At least writing them down makes them seem more able to be tackled. Definitely a useful form of therapy!