- Watching the Olympics with my sister (I will be sad when they finish!)
- We just got cable and faster internet! This is a huge novelty for us, so it’s pretty exciting!
- My fan, as I can’t make it through this muggy hot weather without it! I usually HATE air blowing on me, because it is painful with the allodynia, but melting isn’t a viable option either…
- Anything that doesn’t require the use of my wrists as I injured them cleaning (sad, I know). Spending time on my computer is super difficult and painful! The last few days have involved me watching things, reading books, and flipping through magazines, as it’s about all I can handle!
- Chicken salad sandwiches on the new Kinnikinnick bread. I’m addicted all of a sudden.
- Sorbet in this hot weather!
- Attempting to finish coloring all the pages in a big coloring book for once in my life.
- A new puzzle called Catfish, which is a cat scuba diving in a fishbowl
- The crossword puzzles in old People magazines (I have excellent pop culture trivia knowledge).
- Cold showers and/or baths
- Painting my mom’s toenails!
- Cuddling with Marmie
I’ll take you, you adorable kitten!
Coco Rocha – Canadian Model Extraordinaire!
What are the little things that are bringing you joy this week? I’d love to hear them and get some extra happiness going on over here! I love taking a moment to reflect on the good, it really puts life in perspective for me.