- CTV kept cutting out during all of the good Olympic events! #firstworldproblems
- We went to New Glasgow Lobster Suppers and it was a disaster of a meal. It was totally not worth the funds or time…(but yes on the wonderful family that was with me!!).
- Getting super carsick on drives – makes it so hard to get anywhere!!
- Several doctor appointments this week – I need to discuss some problems that are getting to me.
- Feeling more social anxiety than ever before…I get antsy when I feel trapped.
- I don’t know if I’m ever going to manage to shed some of this medication weight (so frustrating!).
- I LOVE MY KITTYYYYY. That’s more a verbal release therapy of the great kind and less of the crummy kind, but it came into my head as his tail keeps batting my hands on the keyboard.
- This miserable sticky humid weather. I could shower 14 times a day and still not feel clean. I was trying to wear my BodyMedia armband and it would stick to me so much that it caused a rash. Looking forward to fall to use it, summer just isn’t my season (especially not without air conditioning)!
- Wanting to help someone close to me through something, and having no idea how to do so (it’s probably not even possible, most people do have to learn on their own…).
- I need to find more hours in the day to accomplish things, or figure out where I’m losing all of my time! I should be able to be more productive now that the family vacation has come to an end.
- A back-up hard drive needs to be purchased for my dying laptop but I don’t yet have the money! I can’t wait to have one so that I can feel relatively safe that all of the things that I have collected on this computer will remain even if the hard drive dies.
Everyone needs to respect my damn bubble!!
This cool old cat ad for perfume makes me want to go sketch!
The coffee is helping me put the words in the sentence right now
How are you all doing this Monday? Do you have anything you need to reflect on, or get off of your chest? Feel free to write to me, I love hearing from my readers!! I like speaking of a few things that bother me at the start of the week, only to end my week with a gratitude list. It always feels like I come full circle. Rant to me baby!