I’m sticking with this title, I like it a lot better than Things That Bug Me Mondays!
- Having to ration my time – as in I can’t go to the beach if I want to go shopping, and sometimes I can’t do any of it, and just have to lay in bed. Illnesses are just so great. Fantastic. Magical. Seriously. Blech.
- I have been tired ALL of the time. I don’t know if the Ritalin just isn’t as good at keeping me awake as the Modafinil, but I am a sleepy monster.
- My entire extended family is devouring the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, so I decided I had to read it and see what all the fuss was about. Sadly, it just made me depressed about how the illness takes all the fun out of any such actions…
- The heat lately! My body does not regulate to extreme temperatures ever since getting Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS. As such, I have to hide out, or I’m in pain from the uncomfortable temperature and basically immediate heatstroke/dehydration, despite my efforts to combat it.
- Never knowing when my American magazine subscriptions are going to come! I don’t whether to pick one up, or if I’m just going to get a duplicate! I’m too poor to have duplicates!!
- Not getting enough on my to-do list done…I know I’m aiming a little too high, but I’m not even landing close to my goals. Someday I’ll manage to get on some kind of schedule!!
- That there is a HUGE sale going on at Zellers (clothes for like $4!) but I can’t take part in it because I’m a poor person (again)…luckily, my sister brought me to see Batman last night and picked up my ticket! <3 So sweet!
- Seeing Mr. Marms get sprayed with water in the eyes by my Momma because he was on the table. He’s 9 years old – chances are he’s not going to magically change his behavior! Plus, she really needs to learn to go for the fur! I’m just a sucker for my kitty, I’d let him do whatever he wanted, but it’s not my house anymore.
Oh Maxine…I totally feel you on this one!
Brain fog, brain fog, brain fog…
This roughly sums up the nonsense in my head right now!
Do any of you need to take a moment and scream and shout your frustrations (using the written word!)?? If so, feel free to leave me a comment, I like knowing how my readers are doing!
Sending love to you all.