- Wrist braces, as they keep me from screaming in pain when typing this!
- That my extended family is here for another week, as it’s so nice to have everyone collect in the same place instead of being all over North America!
- New books to read…and even more books on my must-read list
- Jessica Alba is my new style icon
- The Revlon nail color Flirt, which is easily my new favorite color to put on!
- Having sleeping pills now, so if I go a few days in a row without sleeping, I can finally get some relief!
- This comic: http://www.akimbocomics.com/?p=573
- That my mom made me all comfy on the couch before she went to the beach (set up with drinks and everything), because I was too sick to go and upset because I wanted to join her! (story of our chronically ill lives right?).
- The Olympics are starting!!!!!! I’m a junkie for the Olympics
- Basements – when it is this hot, I have to be underground as it is the only place where the temperature doesn’t make me melt…
- The fact that my aunt is going to start giving me her old People magazines after she finishes reading them as she knows I like them and that I’m too poor to buy them!
At least for my body, because I can’t handle it!! I know people love it, but I’m melting!
My ex told me today that Marmie is awfully lucky that I was the one that adopted him from the humane society. It meant a lot to me, as my cat was the best use of money in my LIFE.
Such a shame that we lost Nora Ephron not too long ago. I love this quote and I LOVE reading!
What is everyone grateful for this past week?? I’d love to hear your comments!!