- It’s hard watching a close friend go through an extremely tough family problem…
- How exhausted I get when I’m social, but it’s worth it for a few special people!!
- The tiny amount of sleep I’ve been getting in the last few months. I’m hoping when I see my psychiatrist next week that he’ll prescribe me a sleeping pill to take as needed, or I’m going to be a crazy zombie creature.
- When said sleep deprivation makes me see double and triple.
- I keep accidentally and purposefully ripping holes in the heel of my foot. It really needs to stop because it hurts, but between my compulsion to pick at it, and it getting caught on the carpet, I’m not doing a very good job at ending the process.
- I bought a sun hat for the beach, and I’m not sure if my head grew or the hat shrunk, but it isn’t working anymore. Luckily my mom had one I could borrow!
- I can’t seem to come up with the perfect iced coffee.
- Apparently I’m having the same symptoms as two of my family members with Crohn’s which makes me kind of nervous…
That’s about accurate – minus all the other horrid symptoms on top of it!
Be the you that feels natural, isn’t of trying to make yourself fit in for others!
I am now going to call Things That Bug Me Mondays – Verbal Release Therapy Monday – I think it sounds more accurate.
How are you all doing? Anyone want to partake in my verbal release therapy session?