These are getting tougher to write as I’m becoming more at peace with myself, but I’m sure I can still churn out a couple (as is my way – my writing therapy!).
- Going for a walk at the beach and having it feel magical, only to be sick as a dog the next day and not able to walk as my hips were so inflamed.
- My poor curtain rod is bent totally in half and looks pathetic!
- Trying to figure out what I can write about with a broader reach, so that I could maybe make more money on the Internet.
- I’m still so fatigued from my switch from Modafinil to Ritalin, but I do like the Ritalin better, so hopefully once the levels get right, I can be more productive and less of a space cadet!
- I don’t have a backup hard-drive and it makes me super nervous that I’m going to lose everything someday when my computer crashes :/. This could be solved by buying one, but I am poor so alas.
- I need to give up sugar entirely. I don’t want to, because I love sugar, but I know it’s doing less than stellar things for my body.
- I like the fact that I have an old friend who is a new doctor of mine, but I’m not looking forward to discussing my medical history.
- The nausea and headaches that I get from my eyes being super focused (whether at the eye doctor or wearing my glasses [which I can't do anymore]).
For all my friends, I really do wish you lived next door!!
And up the Ritalin, to the point that I can stay awake please!
Voluntary naps are one thing, nap attacks are another haha…
Otherwise, just plugging by, day by day…emotionally, I think I’m getting a little bit better every day. Now if only my body would do the same!
How are you all? Anything getting you down? I promise you’ll a little better if you write it out!