- Playing FoxyBingo, which helps me pass the nights of insomnia, as it’s thoroughly entertaining. Bingo, bingo, bingo!
- Reading magazines on the beach, and walking in the water and the sand
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson
- Having so many tabs open on my computer that I can never keep them all straight! You’d think that would be a bad thing, but I like to think of it as multitasking extraordinaire.
- The way bed feels when you are exhausted…
- When Mr. Marms’ let’s me use him as a pillow…best sleepies ever!
- That Ritalin is having no side effects! However, stopping the Modafinil (which was at a much higher dose than the Ritalin is being started at), is making me SUPER SLEEPY.
- My new psychiatrist being so nice.
- My sister made the best sushi and potato salad I have ever eaten. Seriously, she needs to be on Masterchef.
- The breeze blowing in my window…
- My aunt and cousin are coming here tomorrow from Seattle!
- Burt’s Bees anything.
And I got it yesterday at the beach, but I could definitely use more in life!
A) I want this cat and B) That’s how I feel about my sister’s Ray-Bans!
Kelly Wearstler has such lovely style! I wish this was my bedroom!
What are you grateful for this week? What is making it a week to remember? I write mine down because I have no memory of it otherwise!!