- Being too sick to go out with my family today – such a bummer!
- My severely distended belly
- I’ve had difficulties digesting food all weekend…
- Anxiety attacks
- Humid weather which makes me super nauseous!
- Never being able to keep up with twitter…I really need to trim down my follow list!
- When I feel like people don’t believe I’m doing enough to make my illness better – it’s chronic! It doesn’t just get better! I’m just surviving people!
- I haven’t been to the beach yet! Hopefully I get there soon, but I hear the water is still pretty cold…
- I need to shower…I’ve been putting it off haha
- My Internet at this house is literally some of the worst Internet in North America…we desperately need to switch to Eastlink!
- My Zinio magazine subscriptions have expired and I was trying to renew them – I have no idea how much money was accidentally spent because it acted all weird :/ *stress*
- I loved the fireworks that my family dragged me to at the last minute, but they reminded me of my time at Disney and how that relationship is now gone and that part sucked.
Unless I’m reading a comedy book, this ALWAYS happens!!
Yes, indeed there are…
I think I may be in a permanent state of ‘I don’t know’…
I really don’t want to be in a permanent state of ‘I don’t know,’ so I clearly need to start working on that. Not entirely sure how to get out of that…
Hope you all had a wonderful Canada Day – and for my US friends – have a wonderful 4th of July!!