- Music, a.k.a. what is keeping me sane
- Sour gummy soothers dipped in chocolate
- A good hug
- Sunshine and how it’s making all my flowers blossom
- A fixed printer!!
- Bed for my sore aching body
- Tumblr friends!
- New Futurama
- Talking out difficult situations with my psychologist
- Sleeping in the mornings after not being able to sleep at night.
- Jon letting me keep the iPad account and even buy a game now and then!
- Madagascar 3. I like to move it, move it.
- Seeing Meaghan after all these years and feeling more comfortable with her than anyone I’ve spent time with in SO LONG!
- My mom’s birthday!!!
Cute Otter showing off her baby!!!
I love Kurt Vonnegut and I love the Arts!
Hahaha, they are definitely not for old people, but my life definitely involves many horizontal life pauses!
What are you grateful for this week? What little things are making life worth living for you? I’d love to hear them!