- Apparently, I’m too self-obsessed with how hard life is for me, which is frustrating for other people and drives them away…I wish I could not talk about it, but it’s so hard sometimes! I wish I could just keep my mouth shut, but then I wouldn’t have such lovely blog and twitter supporters! It’s hard to win in this world.
- My ex moving on so quickly. Ouchies.
- These constant stomachaches that double me over in pain. I have no idea what’s wrong, but if they don’t ease up, I soon need a date with the gastro specialist.
- Crying = migraines, so I really have to cut that shit out.
- Dreaming of making up with an old friend who I have tried to explain things to, but then waking up and realizing that it didn’t happen.
- Having a hard time trying to find out what I could join around this place where I could potentially make a few new friends…
- Insomnia…when I want to sleep for a good long time is when I’m wide awake typing blog posts in the middle of the night.
And being that I now feel guilty for doing this, I’m going to stop early.
Maybe by next Monday my guilt will dissipate and I’ll be back to being my regular self, who knows.
For every single one of my friends, and even for myself.
A little inspiration to not give up.
Keep on dreaming, it’s so important.
How are you all doing? Good, bad, otherwise? Let me know in the comments, I definitely feel the need for some human connection. Love you all.