- Spending too much time on the Internet, re-blogging silly things on my Tumblr.
- My cat is feeling better, mind you now he’s waking me up for good in the middle of the night, which doesn’t work super well for me.
- My mom is oh so sweet.
- I can at least listen to all my favorite artist’s CDs, since I’m too ill to make it to the concert series in Montreal.
- I was sent the link for all the episodes of Good Eats! I love me some Alton Brown and food history/science!
- Chirpy birds when you haven’t fallen asleep yet (a.k.a. I’m writing this at 4:3o a.m.).
- Eating blueberry greek yogurt in the middle of the night when I have a sore throat. Mmm, mmm, good.
- Feeling more inspired about my Polyvore sets…
- The way I feel after I shower or bathe. The biggest problem is accomplishing it.
- The fact that this blog is like a digital diary of my life. I’d love to be able to get it all printed off.
- This post: How Blogging Became My Boyfriend http://heartifb.com/2011/10/28/how-blogging-became-my-boyfriend/ !!
- Getting geared up for hopefully being productive this weekend!!
My latest glimpse into online dating reaffirms this idea…
Mr. Marms is thinks boxes are the be all end all in the fun department
What are you grateful for on this lovely Friday? I’d love to have some goodness to add to my list!