- I love my parents! I’m lucky that I get to spend more time with these truly wonderful people, and I learn so much more about them as an adult! It’s funny how much more grateful you are when you learn what it is like to be a grown up too! Plus, my mom helps me tackle meals, which is one of my toughest challenges.
- I’m starting to at least be optimistic about the idea of starting over. While I miss miss miss someone, I also know that there are opportunities found in a blank slate. The thought cultivates a little inspiration in me, which is always welcome.
- Doing what I want, when I want, all of the time. One of the joys of being single! I’m back into watching my favorite movies, writing poetry, reading books, making collages, and all of those good things.
- Rediscovering my love of music, and having it feel like each and every artist are singing directly to me. I know they say that’s a bipolar tendency, but right now I’m feeling each and every song lyric. It’s been awhile for me.
- My mom buying me some t-shirts that fit, because either I continue to grow, or they slowly shrunk to death in the washer and dryer! It will be nice to feel like I fit into something for a change.
- My new bed comes tomorrow!
- Blankets, because on days like today where I have to get out and see a doctor, I end up feeling like 18 kinds of garbage by the time I get home. I just want to curl up and disappear.
- Coloring, which I think I’m going to sit back and do while watching a movie right after I post this blog!
My motto for the weekend!
Number of cats (and bottles) necessary to take the pain away!
Pretty Oscar de la Renta illustration
What are you grateful for on this fine Friday? What is making you life a little easier simply by existing? After the day I had today, I would love to hear of what spreads happiness your way…