- Hiding in my bed from the world when I don’t feel well
- Warm GF chocolate cake from the oven…
- Making up with a friend after a big fight
- Painting my nails
- Watching funny animal gifs, which is pretty much all I’ve done all day
- I showered! Go me, it was the first time I accomplished it all week!
- When I get a new magazine in the mailbox
- Maxi dresses
- I’m starting to be able to watch movies and television by myself again!
- Big bright white peonies
- Summer food – a.k.a. corn on the cob and BBQ (when I can manage to get it down!)
- That my sister has made it home safe and sound…
- My mom is so sweet and helps look after me when I’m sick
I am wayyy too into Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield as a couple! Holy cuteness!
A hedgehog having a bath! CUTE.
I just wanna little sunshine too!
I like that even though I’ve had a tough week (as shown by the fact that I asked my mom what I loved this week and she couldn’t think of anything!!), I still managed to come up with a few. I think that shows that no matter what is going on, if you peel back the clouds, you can still see a tiny bit of the sun.
What made your week worth living?